A few years ago I bought some ADF troops in 20mm from Wartime.
I got to work on them researching the paints I needed to depict troops in Afghanistan and painted a few dozen.
Then they sat. And sat. For a long time.
This month 2 things happened.
1. One of my new years resolutions for 2017 was to split my month into the 3 main projects I have with:
* 1st week of each month for my 3rd tier project of Terrain, 15mm Crusades and 15mm AWI
* 2nd week of each month for my 2nd tier project of 20mm Moderns
* the remainder of each month for my 1st tier project being 15mm Napoleonics
2. Joining 2 online paint and chat sessions. These have been fantastic with not only the chance to chat to some great people about gaming and painting but also as a focused to paint.
* Tabletop Commander Forums chat which is every day at 4pm EST which is 0600hrs here in Brisbane. It runs for 3 or so hours and I have been able to get on for 30 to 60 minutes. It runs through Google Hangouts but every day the episode is posted on YouTube at Tabletop Commanders Youtube channel.
* Rocky's War Room chat is every Mon, Wed and Fri at around 9:30pm EST which is around 12:30pm here in Brisbane. It runs for a few hours and also runs via Google Hangouts and every episode is posted on YouTube at Rocky's War Room Youtube channel.
As a result of these 2 things, I dug out my partly painted ADF troops and arranged a standard infantry section of 8 figures and finished off all the painting. All that remains is basing to be done.
This week I need to put them away again until next month and now move back on to my 15mm Napoleonics.