Monday, February 20, 2017

Video Updates Coming Soon!

The other thing I got into this week was movie making.

A couple of the guys on the paint and chat lines suggested using my Iphone to film updates to my blog. At first I passed it off but then the idea took hold. I decided I could take small snippets of footage and edit them together into a small 5 or 10 minute update once a month to the blog.

This weekend I took some test snippets and downloaded Windows Movie Maker and edited it into a small sample clip. I must admit it was a lot easier than I had expected and so am now excited about using this media to journal more of my gaming journey and keep myself accountable to you readers.

Feel free to comment or make suggestions and I will see what I can do to respond and include any material requested.

Stay tuned.

No comments: