Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week Ending 10 August 2014 - 2 Tasks down

These are the tasks I planned to do last weekend:

This weekend I intend to continue work on my 6mm moderns which I began again during the week as well as sort out some sample terrain cloth work for my local Tuesday night gaming group for our 2015 Waterloo weekend fight next June.

Firstly here are some shots of my 6mm modern conversions. A while ago I cut the machine gunner off the prone gunner and glued it to a standing figure in this post. It turned out pretty good so I needed to replicate this a few dozen times to fill out my troops. While not all my figures are unpackaged and cleaned up I did convert those I had on hand as per below with the original on the right and the recent converts on the left.



I also got the chance to spray paint a section of sandy coloured suede for my gaming group to show how a little green and yellow on top of the sandy colour can look like the dry summery wheaty terrain of Waterloo. I did go a little overboard on the green! They were not convinced! Although I think it looks good. :-)




No comments: