Tuesday, September 27, 2016

2nd Hand Buildings Purchase

I recently saw someone offloading a bunch of 15mm buildings which I thought would be a good addition to my building collection considering I was having trouble getting started on building some of my own or finding some to purchase that I would be happy with.

They arrived today and I didn't fully realise they were all hand made. They do look good though and I must commend their creator. Some good modelling skills there.


The next step is to work with these to model small areas of farms, chateaus and built up areas that can work together to build villages and towns. They also need to be able to contain troops for modelling defensive positions and some modelling improvements such as fences and hedges and trees to get the right look.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

TGbR said...

These look very good