Friday, July 1, 2011

2011 ADF in Afghanistan Guild Build TASK 3

I only just made it! Task 3 was due by 30 June and while I had 30 afghans painted a few weeks back, I had not fully completed them with a few dips and painted bases. A few hours in the morning and evenings on 29th and 30th and all was complete.

So here are my 1st painted 20mm figures. Considering I have only ever painted 6mm prior to these, I think they turned okay.










So now I turn my attention to my recently reinforced (thanks to Matt at Wartime Minis) ADF diggers. With my recently acquired Vallejo paints, I am ready to paint up some Auscam. I am even tempted to now grab a unit or 2 of Australian SF minis. We'll see how the diggers turn out.

2 comments:

Paulalba said...

Looking good!
Very interesting figures too.
Cheers
Paul

Beccas said...

Looks great.