Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2011 ADF in Afghanistan Guild Build Part 3

Still waiting on Mat from Wartime to complete my ADF troops.

Spent a lot of time these past 2 weeks scouring shops and testing things for ground coverage and water but also got time to throw up a few scenic items.

My ADF Troops so far

 My prototype wall section with ground cover added.

 Most of my scenic items are on 6"x6" plasticard bases. These are 2 x 6"x12' bases. Both can act a stand alone item or combine together to form 1 large 12"x12" item.

My experiments with use a spackfilla type of stuff. I like it. Bit messier though!


All the pieces so far!

The nearly finished item with major rocks in place, a healthy crop and awaiting minor rocks and then final paintjob.

This next week will be spent finishing these items off completely.

No comments: