Wednesday, November 3, 2010

European Terrain 2010 - Part 2 - THE TABLE

Part 2 covers the table which is in this post referenced above. The table design has not changed at all at this stage: http://wardepot.blogspot.com/2009/04/terrain-retry-of-old-idea.html and results in the following table:


This table is made up of 4 boards each measuring 4' x 2' of 12mm mdf. This forms the base of the tabletop with the terrain boards to be placed on top.

Lets take a look at the new terrain boards in Part 3 - THE TERRAIN BOARDS.

2 comments:

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

My table is also a 6 x 4, but I have an additional 2 x 4 hinged to the end of the table, to make an overall 8 x 4 if I want it... mostly I play 15mm and it's OK. If I had the room I'd go 8 x 6, but with 6mm's 6 or 8 x 4 would be excellent I think...

War Depot said...

Hi Steve

I mostly run 4x4 or 6x4 as well but need to be able to field 8x4 for larger battles.