As a reminder I have 6 projects I am running with:
1. Tier 1 15mm Napoleonics
2. Tier 1 20mm Moderns
3. Tier 2 15mm late ECW
4. Tier 2 15mm 2nd-3rd Crusade
5. Tier 2 15mm Imperial Romans in Gaul
6. Tier 2 Micro Sci Fi Fleets
Tier 1 just means these are my primary focus where I dedicate 1 month to each of them followed by 1 month to 1 of the Tier 2 projects.
Recently the focus has been:
MARCH - Tier 2 SCI FI
APRIL - Tier 1 NAPOLEONICS
MAY - Tier 1 MODERNS
And so we come to:
JUNE - Tier 2 IMPERIAL ROME IN GAUL
So where am I at?
* 100 or so figures of Imp Romans and some Gauls.
* settled on a set of rules to use for the tabletop action being Black Powder's Hail Caesar.
* painted and based up 1 cohort of 24 Imperial Roman figures seen in the pic at the top of the page.
* arranged for a painter to paint up 48 Gauls which I then based and shielded as a prototype pictured below.
What is next?
The goal this month is to finish off 1 complete unit of 48 Gauls with shields and basing and get started on another cohort of Romans.