Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Roads Reflocked

I bought a tonne of roads and rivers from an eBay seller called Fat Frank. They are great but I didn't realise they would come already painted and flocked with static grass.

This week during my Tier 3 time I was able to begin deflocking the edges, repainting them in my standard table colour and then added my flock to match my Cigar Box mat. I also paint and flock further in from the edge to reduce the width of the actual path.

On the right is the standard road section and on the left if my reflocked version.


3 comments:

warpaintjj said...

Please help...

What is God's name is Tier 3 time?
How do I get some?

Many thanks in advance,

Jeremy

War Depot said...

lol I have my projects broken into 3 tiers with Tier 1 fo 15mm Napoleonics being my #1 project. 20mm Moderns come in on Tier 2 and then Tier 3 is 2 or 3 other minor projects as well as my terrain projects.

I give the 1st week of each month to Tier 2, 2nd week of each month to Tier 3 and then the remainder of each month to Tier 1.

Anonymous said...

Hi David, I play Empire V and I think I read somewhere you might be in Ipswich? If true, I live on a property out near Lowood so I'm half an hour away.

If you have room for another player, I can be contacted on: gjcp@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Greg