Thursday, July 28, 2016

eBay Purchases Out Of Control!

Okay I need to slow down lol

In my efforts to pump out 1 unit per week through either my own painting, eBay purchases or using professional painters, I have been going beserk purchasing French Line, Prussian Line, Prussian Landwehr, British Line and relative artillery from eBay. One particular seller has regular lots listed and for good starting prices. I have a budget set per figure and work to winning those lots under that price.

When you purchase 1 or 2 lots every couple of days you don't realize how many you have leaving your bank account and arriving in your mailbox. So I put them all into a spreadsheet and it turns out I have purchased over 800 infantry, over 100 cavalry and over a dozen guns. Almost half of these have been in the past 2-3 weeks.

So I need to let it be a little and concentrate on basing and upgrading these ones I have. I don't want to repeat the mistakes of my old 6mm collecting where I ended up with over 20,000 figures with a good portion of them not even knowing I had them!

Stay tuned for more eBay units being based and upgraded.


1 comment:

Paulalba said...

Lol, you'll have enough to invade Russia in no time!