1. As you can see from below, I base my figures up and spray paint them with white or black undercoat. I actually painted 1 battalion of 12 figures using white undercoat and 1 battalion of 12 figures using black undercoat in this example so some of the pics will show different undercoats. I did this to see if there was a noticable difference using either. There was not!
2. Cuffs colour - in this case red.
3. Flesh for skin areas.
4. Middle blue coat.
5. Black hats.
6. Brown timber on muskets.
7. Neck collar colours - in this case red.
8. Tidy up the white sections especially the straps that cross at the neck.
9. Plumes and Pom Poms and helmet trims etc, and tidy up the collars and cuffs.
10. Grey blanket rolls.
11. Tan backpacks.
12. Turnpacks white base 1st and then colour - in this case white only.
13. Brass plates on helmets.
14. Silver bayonets and barrel along front edge of musket.
15. Additional instruments and drums etc.